Goldendoodle Puppies for Sale!
We promote the future of the Goldendoodle breed by maintaining excellent health status through genetic disease screening and choosing friendly temperaments. We breed selectively for conformational correctness per GANA's Goldendoodle Breed Standard, which Cindy was invited to write due to her expertise. Genetics, proper structure, and staying abreast of current and future health issues have always been our focus.
Contact us today for waiting list and adoption information.
803-463-5639 or email@example.com
The price for one of our Goldendoodle puppies, regardless of their size or colors, is $3,500 plus 8% sales tax for SC residents.
This price includes:
This price includes:
- Puppy Culture Training & Enrichment program from Day 3 until they leave us. Potty training, Crate training, & Socialization begin at week 4.
- Well-check and report for your vet from our vet.
- 1st shots given by our vet
- All worming since birth
- PetLink Microchip & Registration
- 1 month free Trupanion Pet Insurance
- 1st month Heartworm/worm & flea preventative
- Notebook - Parents pedigrees and Health screen results, other helpful information
- Goody bag
- Lifetime breeder support, including grooming instructions and advice
- Lifetime "Baxter & Bella Online Puppy Training" at a 25% discount
- Read our PURCHASE CONTRACT. Fill out our ADOPTION APPLICATION. Both are found under FORMS.
- Email the application form to us and we'll review it. Once we've reviewed your application we'll schedule a phone interview so that we can each get to know one another better.
- Once we've interviewed each other and we both feel comfortable that you are "a perfect fit" for a Seventh Heaven puppy, you will send us the $500 non-refundable application fee, which secures your spot on our waiting list (cash, check, cashiers check). You can choose to be moved to the next litter should something unforeseen happen that would prevent you from being able to take a puppy from the current litter, however we do not return application fees. Please note that if you commit to this litter, we must receive your $500 application fee within a week or you will lose your spot on the list.
- We'll send you video and photo updates beginning before the due date all the way through "Fetch, Puppy! Day". Upon occasion, we've been able to actually capture the birth of puppies on video, which is priceless!
- We invite you for a Puppy Party when the litter is 6 weeks old, limited to immediate family only. For families unable to make it, we schedule a Zoom meeting or a FaceTime call. During the time you're waiting to take your puppy home, we'll stay in contact to discuss your preferences for a puppy, and we'll get a feel for you and your family lifestyle. As your breeder, it is our responsibility to study the personalities and play-style of each puppy daily in order to efficiently match you up with the puppy that fits you best, per your preferences. We perform Behavioral Assessments on each puppy at 6 weeks old. Our final decisions are made roughly by 7 weeks old, if not before. No one knows these babies better than us, so we're quite proficient at perfect matches. To choose a puppy based on looks alone often results in making the wrong choice, because personality and temperament are far more important traits to consider, which is impossible to see after spending only a few hours with the litter. However, if you aren't satisfied with your puppy within the first week, you can return the puppy to us at your cost. We'll either replace him with a puppy from a different litter or we'll refund your money minus the application fee and other fees incurred by us, as a result of the return. We've never had anyone not feel like they got the pick of the litter!
- When the pups turn 2 weeks old, you'll send us half of the remaining balance (cash, check, cashiers check).
- On "Fetch, Puppy! Day", you'll bring the remaining balance in cash or cashiers check only. We'll finish our paper work, give you helpful instructions and send you and your new family member on your way to a whole new life! We ask you to keep in touch frequently so we can help you and be part of your puppy's world.
Seventh Heaven puppies are NOT SOLD WITH BREEDING RIGHTS, per our legal and binding contract.